Please do not commit anything to the server/src directory for the next
two days or until I clear it again.
I am in the process of restructuring the Managers, and all your changes
would be lost when I commit that update.
Its a rather large design change, so please bear with me. It will of
course break all the makefiles.. again.. lol
The server command-message structure will totally change, so hold on to
your changes and see afterwards if they still apply!