I didnt write too much the last two weeks, mainly cause I was on
Anyway, here is whats new:
- new animation system for PLIB
- new model loading code and a ModelLibrary
- Particles implemented, not used yet though
- Server got a console update, backspace, del, arrow keys, line editing,
console history.. all windows only
- new server commands rotate, rotatea, move, movea
- updated server console help
- working chat interface in the client, still has one bug though
- fixed crash bugs in both server and client
- fixed memory leaks using a boundschecker
- client got new interface to access ClientApp from inside Renderer
- implemented new animations, including combat anims with attachable
Now, what still needs heavy work is...
- spell animations
- animation models!
Taris: I put in some test anims, but we could really need the completed
anims for walk and stand,
as i am having a hard time seeing if my anim code is good or not....
Of course, some attack anims would be great too. :P