From: Miguel Angel Blanch Lardin <miguelangelblanchlardin@ho...> - 2004-02-01 13:35:07
A new release of our main project has happened.
Since now I will keep the following release version number schema:
- any minor change will apear as a increase in 0.4.x
- a big change ( like for example getting our client multiplataform ) will
appear as 0.5.x
It is not prone to see a 1.0.0 release in the near time :D
Well, the changes:
Gladiators is a game where you are the player, and you OWN several
each characters is a gladiator. As a gladiator your task is t fight and
in the Arena.
You can also play as a spectator, and join the arena to see the combat and
decide the luck of the fighters, as spectator you can decide if the looser
or not and the amount of fame that is assigned to each of the fighters.
Your main goal is to get fame so that you can buy better equipment, and
Gladiators only run now in Windows.
You can find the latest version of Gladiators at:
Gladiators is a GPL project.
- Fixed a few bugs
- optimized the timing for internet gameplay ( please report problems )
- Improved exception handling at ariannexp.
- Model choosable
Marauroa is a implementation, using Java, of Arianne, but we are also
extending some of the concepts implemented in Arianne to improve it.
Marauroa is also a Massively Multiplayer Engine, that you can use to build
you own online games using Marauroa as a Content Management system.
You can find the latest version of Marauroa at:
Marauroa is a GPL project, and is playable as a TicTacToe game and now as
a 3D Gladiators game.
0.21 Jan 31, 2004
- Fixed a few bugs in Gladiators
- Fixed security problem at JDBCPlayersDatabase
- Make Delta perceptions to work again
- Added Statistics support
- Added an online server at marauroa.ath.cx
You need Arianne's Gladiators client in order to be able to play with it.
Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE*