Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Wood from Woody

Ideas
Anonymous
2013-09-21
2013-09-25

• Anonymous
    2013-09-21

Well, in Fado Forest there is an NPC called Woody. He buys axes and because of that, his name and his location that was logic to me that he sells wood. But he don't... What do you think about it, isn't it a good idea?

• Markus
      Markus
      2013-09-25

I do not think this is a good idea, as it would lead to making the collectible wood more or less obsolete. Further more it would make some quests far too easy, e.g. campfire quest.

• bluelads4
    bluelads4
    2013-09-25

I agree with Markus here. There are lots of places with collectable wood, also a few pieces sometimes at one map, so it's normally not that difficult to collect wood if you need some. What could be an idea would be a quest for Woody which you can do one time and get an amount of wood as a reward, which you can then use in any situation you want. Woody doesn't own any quest so far, so he would also be happy about that. If you have a quest idea around it, please join the IRC to discuss it or write a Feature request entry with it :)

Greetings

Bluelads4

• Anonymous
    2013-09-25

ok, thank you for answer :)

Anonymous

Cancel   Add attachments