making pvp optional

Ideas
tuebix
2011-07-03
2013-06-06
  •  tuebix
    tuebix
    2011-07-03

To come straight to the point: Some people like pvp, some don't. Some players get killed in order to collect drops, which can in some cases be their own fault for going into inns where people drink too much ;-)

What about a quest reward, a "ring of peace" or whatever name you want to give it. If you have that ring with you (keyring, finger or bag), you can neither attack other players, nor be attacked by other players. If you want to do pvp again, you have to safely store your ring in the bank, or put it on the ground. That would make pvp enabled for those wo want it and disabled for those who don't.

It might be good to make this quest not that hard, so low level players can achieve it and are protected from brutals when exploring the game and doing quests.

• Athana
    Athana
    2011-07-04

I like the idea! I'd call it pipe of peace like from indians xD
    Maybe it can even expire or lose its effect in some days and you have to "recharge" it, or just keep it simple by just having or not having it with you

•  tuebix
    tuebix
    2011-07-04

ok, i posted a comment there. I tend to lose overview over the places where you can make suggestions :-D

I am against a pipe of piece - Erty would only abuse it to smoke other things than tobacco :-P ;-)

Anonymous

Cancel   Add attachments