Ideas
Anonymous
2014-01-14
2014-01-15

• Anonymous
    2014-01-14

hello my name is Paul
    pauloelfo in the game ...
    my idea is that there is currently a DM .. 10 monsters you face and your reward is a helmet that can be gradually increased defense every time you redo your DM ... as well. is good to pay attention so you can understand my idea. DM is open to the public, everyone can see your battles. otimo this is right way! what I want is that there is another way to battle ... which to ask for the NPC thanatos you can choose between two modes of battle, that old when everyone else to see and you can repeat every 7 days and you are teleported to an arena where 10 monsters appear ... what changes is that these monsters drop teram ie dropped items. (Note you can only enter one who has no skull.) Is taken every 7 days and can only go alone.

• bluelads4
    bluelads4
    2014-01-14

Hello Paul/pauloelfo,

your idea sounds pretty much like adventure island which you can visit from time to time. When I understood your idea right, you would like to have a similar battle arena as adventure island which can be watched by other players with around 10 monsters which drop items after killing them. Is that correct? I'm not sure if such a system is needed to be honest, there are so many places with lots of monsters around which you can kill and get good items from... Maybe having such a battle arena might be something for special events?

Greetings

Bluelads4

• Anonymous
    2014-01-15

this arena with special events is not a bad idea ... we need to think now that these events would be and who can join. can be up to level restriction.

Anonymous

Cancel   Add attachments