Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

I'm ready to add my game to the list

Developers
2010-04-01
2013-06-06
  • Katie Russell
    Katie Russell
    2010-05-25

Hi, rather than add it to the list of games which are deleoped by us (and have an xml page behind them) we'll most likely add a section for games developed using Arianne by other teams. And just add direct links there. Which direct link would you prefer? We just need to take a look at yours, check it is all open source, using Marauroa, etc, which I am sure it is as I've kept an eye at least on your docs, if not the code, as your wrestling game developed. Sorry for the delay!

• Katie Russell
    Katie Russell
    2010-06-29

I haven't forgotten you. I feel a jolt of guilt everytime I scan the forums and see this post :P

• Sadly no, there are no public servers yet. Any suggestions? Anyway the game is a bit unstable after upgrade to 3.8.5. I'm working on that…

• Katie Russell
    Katie Russell
    2010-07-25

Getting a public server if you don't have the resources yourself can be difficult. In the past Arianne has relied on generous volunteers - usually developers or admin. They were generous in many ways: CPU, bandwidth, time required when the physical box needs administration, and ssh access for server administration. Perhaps for many it is the ssh access which is the crunch point.

Anonymous

Cancel   Add attachments