Stendhal Developers meeting 19th October

Developers
2011-10-17
2013-06-06
  • Katie Russell
    Katie Russell
    2011-10-17

Hi, I'd like to invite developers and contributors to a meeting on Wednesday 19th October 2011 at 8pm server time (/info on the official Stendhal server). It will be on #arianne on irc.freenode.net.

The topic is Development currently in progress.

Each developer who has some work active currently is invited to report: What is active? What is blocking me?

The idea is to get an update on what we're working on, and how to help each other finish off what's currently already started. Where is input, feedback or testing needed?

A rough agenda, if any topic was missed for a certain developer or anyone active missed out that can be added (it just means I'm not really sure what you're working on, hence this meeting being useful :) ).

Developers (in no special order):

kiheru:
    map colouring effects
    containers

madmetzger:
    magic system

kymara:
    quest suggestion system

yoriy:
    pied piper changes?

hendrik:
    nothing new pending

Bluelads4:
    map improvements
    Ados City

sjtsp:
    Capture the flag

Any other developers with reports?

Open patches we need to review (i.e. assign who will review them):
    kosch's music
    bleu's maps
    5 dragon fire whip with task - ID: 3368540
    bleu's outfits
    Any other open patches

• Markus
    Markus
    2011-10-17

I will attend the meeting.

Additional topic by me: item damaging

• bluelads4
    bluelads4
    2011-10-17

Hello,

I'm not sure if I can make it on wednesday, it might be that I'm watching a theatre play there (the one which gummipferd talked about in chat)… That is the only evening at which I can make it, waiting for some replies of friends (if they can't make it, I'll be there.)

The stuff I'm currently working on is written above :) Looked a bit through maps and decorated some like 0_ados_wall recently and the library in Ados, some interiors look a bit empty and my goal is it to decorate some of these too to make them more inhabited (like 1_ados_barracks adding some plants). No working on quests or items from my side at the moment, the quest ideas which I had are written down in the wiki, didn't find time yet to work on them :)

This is everything I do for the moment, when I'm there at wednesday I'll explain a bit more around that if needed :)

Anonymous

Cancel   Add attachments