Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

New P2P program

moonbaby55
2013-05-13
2013-10-18
  • moonbaby55
    moonbaby55
    2013-05-13

Can anyone tell me if there is any other P2P programs that are safe? Ares is not what it used to be and i have gone past the point of frustration. All GOOD dls are always in spanish. has it been taken over by hispanics?. What happened to good english dls? I don't think this is fair to the rest of us and no one is doing a D____ thing about it !!!!!

• Hye Yeon Kim
    Hye Yeon Kim
    2013-06-23

fsfsfads

• Hye Yeon Kim
    Hye Yeon Kim
    2013-06-23

fsfsfads

• Hye Yeon Kim
    Hye Yeon Kim
    2013-06-23

fsfsfads

• Ryoga Hibiki
    Ryoga Hibiki
    2013-08-09

most people still using it are latin americans.. it is where the program is still popular... sadly p2p is not that popular anymore because of all the shortcomings .. I still use it but.. guess what, I'm latin american.

• Paul Mirror
    Paul Mirror
    2013-10-18

FrostWire has been kicking ass recently. What I love about it is that you can search torrents and the contents of the torrent from inside of the application and you don't have to go though trackers. You can download just tracks from the torrent (not the hole album if you don't want to) and it's fully translated to Spanish!!! www.frostwire.com only - there is plenty of fakes out there, so make sure you don't pay for it!