mod_chm is working at last :)
* Fixing caching bug (affects on mod_chm module)
arCHMage 0.2.2 this is minor bug fix release (mod_chm is working again).
* [SF #2802208] Garbled data attached to output
* HTMLDOC doesn't working with missing <H1>...</H1> tag
* CHM -> Single HTML conversion
* CHM -> PDF conversion
* CHM -> Plain Text conversion
* Changed option - 'dump' for dumping HTML data from CHM file into standard output.
* Huge code re-factoring and lot of small changes/fixes...
* [SF #1767529] IOError exception using CHM dump option
* [SF #1955872] import error
* [SF #1805070] TOC is broken after decompilation
* [SF #1767522] CHM -> single HTML conversion... read more
Sorry, but I don't have enough free time and motivation to maintain/develop this project in a future.
Changes in this file release:
* New option - 'dump' for dumping HTML data from CHM file as plain text (using external tools: lynx or elinks)
This first beta release before first stable release ;-)
* New command line options
* Various bug fixes and improvements
I am available as a freelance Python and wxPython developer.
Contact me for details. firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=PythonJob
I am happy to announce new beta release - 0.0.8
This is bugfix release, so don't expect anything new :-)
We introduce new release of arCHMage utility, new 0.0.7 version!