Version 184.108.40.206 of the DART server has been released today.
* Changed the back-end so it will no longer store duplicate file data (in the same storage resource twice)
* Added HDF storage resource
* Fixed bug with PostgreSQL storage resource that resulted in the data being dropped when the server was restarted
* Handled error case where Amazon S3 could not store more than 5 MB of data
* Improved memory usage with the PostgreSQL storage resource
* Changed web.xml so it works with the Sun Java System Application Server