Version 188.8.131.52 of the DART desktop client has been released today.
* The client can now encrypt file data and paths before sending the data to the server.
* An additional option for auto-archiving was added that will automatically archive files that were edited approximately 10 minutes ago.
* Changed the original daily automatic archiving so it will only archive if there is at least one changed file.
Version 184.108.40.206 of the DART server has been released today.
* Changed the back-end so it will no longer store duplicate file data (in the same storage resource twice)
* Added HDF storage resource
* Fixed bug with PostgreSQL storage resource that resulted in the data being dropped when the server was restarted
* Handled error case where Amazon S3 could not store more than 5 MB of data
* Improved memory usage with the PostgreSQL storage resource
* Changed web.xml so it works with the Sun Java System Application Server
Version 220.127.116.11 of the DART desktop client has been released today.
The new version fixes a bug which prevented the single configuration file of the DART desktop client from being created when the directory of the file did not exist.
A new version of the DART desktop client has been released today.
The new version will no longer archive files that have not been updated. For example, if the file "Readme.doc" is archived and the user attempts to archive it again, the program will inform the user that the file has not changed.
Moreover, when at least one Pro/E versioned file is archived, relevant Pro/E versioned files are archived as well. For instance, archiving wheel.prt.1 will also archive wheel.prt.2.
Version 18.104.22.168 of the DART server has been released today. The server now has the ability to archive files to Amazon's S3 service and the Storage Resource Broker software system. See the change log for a complete list of the changes.
Version 22.214.171.124 of the DART Pro/E Client has been released. This client integrates with the CAD program Pro/ENGINEER (Pro/E) to make the process of archiving more seamless for users of Pro/E. This client can be accessed from a menu entry named "DART" inside Pro/E. The client can archive files and export Pro/E files to many different file formats, increasing the chance that the files will be readable in the future. The configuration of this program links with the original DART desktop client, exhibiting the interoperability between the two programs.
Version 126.96.36.199 of the server has been released, featuring a number of improvements. Notably, a client web application has been designed which allows files to be archived with drag and drop and automatic archiving and the server is now easier to deploy.
The first version of the DART client and DART server has been released today. Both have been assigned with the version number 188.8.131.52. The client installer has an option to use http://dart.cs.drexel.edu/servlet/org.GICL.Dart.Dart as the default server URL.