Thanks to a help and hard work of our community Aqsis 1.4.2 has now been released!
This is mainly a bugfix release, resolving the following issues:
- Incorrect fixed-size integer types in ndspy.h on some platforms.
- Missing 8-bit character encoding.
- Uniform user parameters not working for SDS.
- Correct the array length count as passed by the RIB parser into RiColorSamples.
- Fix texture(..., "lerp", 1) which incorrectly used mipmap level 1 when magnifying a texture.
- Intermittent aqsl segfault when typechecking functions, especially external DSOs.
- Fix the installation details for OS X to ensure visibility on the PATH.
... and more.
As usual, thanks goes out to all involved who've helped during this release.