Thanks to a lot of hard work by many developers around the world, and a focus on more frequent updates, Aqsis 1.4.1 has been released!
This is mainly a bugfix release, resolving the following issues:
- Texture wrapping incorrect when texture isn't multiple of tile size.
- Fix a serious memory leak involving string arguments to DSO shadops.
- Added missing 'ndspy.h' include to Windows installer (NSIS).
- aqsistex segfaults when opening 2-channel greyscale TIFFs.
- aqsistex failed to set TIFFTAG_EXTRASAMPLES to identify alpha channel types.
- Fix a minor memory leak in CqDisplayRequest.
- Fix a minor memory leak in RiProcDynamicLoad plugin handling code.
... and more.
This is also the first release to be distributed as a 'Universal' binary for OS X (10.4 and later).
As usual, thanks goes out to all involved who've helped during this release.