Apophysis 2.03c download

Help
Lanoo
2006-02-20
2013-04-25
  • Lanoo
    Lanoo
    2006-02-20

I am a newbie and when I download Apo 2.03c, I get an Icon appearing on my Taskbar but not on my Desktop. As long as it is left on the Taskbar it works fine.  But when I close it, it is disappears from the Taskbar and I can't find it.  How do I download it to my Desktop?  Thank you, Lanoo.

• Piotr Borys
      Piotr Borys
      2006-02-22

Probably you're opening it from the link, and not saving it... Right-click on the download link, there will a menu pop up. Choose 'Save target as...' and choose a destination folder (it can be just your desktop) for your brand new Apophysis :)
      cheers, Piotr.

• Lanoo
      Lanoo
      2006-02-22

Piotr- Thanks for the help. It worked.  I'm a newbie and am learning.  I paint & sculpt and therefore became enthralled with Fractals. So I'm now determined to learn how to create these beauties.  I checked out yours on DA and I love them: Heartflame, pb Spin script, pb Spiralize, On the flame, etc. I'm looking to learn to be that good with them.  Thanks again-Daimon~Lanoo

• Lanoo
      Lanoo
      2006-03-31

Hi Piotr,  How do I delete the previous posts?  I no longer need them.
      Thanks, Daimon~

• Piotr Borys
        Piotr Borys
        2006-03-31

Hi Daimon. You can't delete them - they're archived forever :) Cheers, Piotr.