Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.
Attached you will find the 3rd party bundles needed for extractors.
File Added: com.beetstra.jutf7_0.9.0.jar
File Added: com.drew.metadata_2.4.0.jar
File Added: org.bouncycastle.bcmail_1.32.0.jar
File Added: org.fontbox_0.2.0.jar
Unfortunately upload of files larger than 256k is not possible :-(
I will lokk for other options to share the bundles
You can download bundles as one zip (~6.5 MB) from http://demo1.brox.de/aperture-plugins.zip
Just added bundles javax.activation 1.1.1 and javax.mail 1.4.1 to http://demo1.brox.de/aperture-plugins.zip
Merged the smila-prep-branch into the trunk of Aperture in r1528
Checkout the code and type 'ant osgirelease' and the 'core' and 'safe' bundle should be directly usable in smila out of the box. Removed the pdf extractor from the 'safe' bundle, and thus it doesn't carry the dependency on JAI anymore. I will put it back there after the pdfbox release.
- updated sesame to 2.2.3 version
- created bundlized versions of JAI and added them to the repo
- added the javax.xml bundle (from orbit) - without it the bundles didn't start
- moved the PDF extractor to 'impl'
- replaced the 'non-osgi' jars with bundles supplied by Daniel
- renamed the license files to correspond with the new bundle names
- adjusted the manifests, the build.xml and selectors.xml
- bonus, removed the sesame-license.txt which listed sesame as LGPL. It has been sitting there wrong for more than three years