From: Adam Kropelin <akropel1@ro...> - 2006-12-02 05:10:16
Apcupsd Development release 3.13.11 has been released to SourceForge.
This release contains mostly bug fixes. The release notes summary is
below. See the ChangeLog for full details, and as always please send any
failure (or success!) reports to apcupsd-users.
CHANGES SINCE 3.13.9
* New features:
- SNMP driver obeys NETTIME setting for poll interval.
- Win32 USB driver supports x64 platforms.
* Numerous bug fixes; highlights include...
- Win32 socket leak fix for SNMP connections
- APC_NOTRAP mode for SNMP is fixed
- Net mode shutdown logic fix when master shuts down before slave
- Fix dumb driver handling of 940-0023A cable
- See ChangeLog for further details.