I've made an official 3.13.7 development release at SourceForge. This
release rolls up the various test and development releases that have
been floating around for the last several months.
KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS A DEVELOPMENT RELEASE AND MAY (will!) HAVE
BUGS. Please report any problems to apcupsd-users@...
and feel free to cc: me directly.
- Windows USB support
- Solaris 10 USB support
- Mac OS X Darwin USB support
- gapcmon GUI monitoring application
- Documentation updates from Jeffrey Goldberg
and Richard Broersma, Jr. (Thanks!)
- RFC1628 SNMP driver updates from Moreno Carullo (Thanks!)
- PowerChute Network Shutdown (pcnet) driver
(Thanks to Moshe Hyzon for testing and providing
- Lots of bug fixes
ReleaseNotes are available here: