From: Adam Kropelin <akropel1@ro...> - 2007-05-26 16:14:45
I am pleased to announce the release of apcupsd-3.14.1.
This is a maintenance release containing bug fixes (many of which were
contributed by users) and a few small new features. This release is the
first to include native Mac OS X binaries (universal for both PPC and
Intel platforms). Thanks to all those who tested the beta OS X packages.
The release notes are appended below. As usual, please send questions,
bug reports, patches, etc. to the apcupsd-users mailing list.
3.14.1 -- 04 May 2007 (Maintenance Release)
* MacOS X GUI installer
* PCNET driver supports remote shutdown request from UPS web interface
* (win32) Detect when balloon tips have been disabled via a group
and fall back on the standard popup message box.
* (win32) Fix typo: "%sbindir\%popup" -> "%sbindir%\popup" in
Discovered by Stefan.Hegnauer@...
* (all) Fix potential NIS client lockup when server disappears. Many
to Jan Ceuleers <jan.ceuleers@...> for reporting the
and gathering data to track down the cause.
* (apctest) Fix link error after configuring with --disable-apcsmart.
* (doc) Document how to force ugen binding on NetBSD 4.x.
Contributed by Curt Sampson <cjs@...>.
* (apctest) Fix crash when displaying EEPROM values more than once.
Contributed by Ivaylo Haratcherev <I.J.Haratcherev@...>.
* Increase self-test timeout to 40 seconds to accomodate the RS 800.
Contributed by Lars Randers <lars@...>.
* (linux-usb) Rewrite device opening logic to be more reliable. See
ChangeLog for details.
* (apcupsd) Do not attempt to cancel shutdowns.