The Apatar Team announced the Parse E-mail Body function, which outputs the text of an e-mail body, removing the headers and other system information. The function may be of use, for instance, when migrating contact e-mail history from one CRM system to another or saving customer messages in a legible form. Users also may find it easy to configure the access to a desired mail box and choose the type of messages to be processed (incoming or outcoming).
To learn more about the function, please read the user guide at http://www.apatarforge.org/wiki/display/FUN/Parse+E-mail+Body+Function
Apatar Open Source Data Integration features and benefits:
- No coding! Visual job designer and mapping enable non-developers to design and perform transformations, shortening implementation time
- Distributed under an open source model, reducing integration and maintenance costs
- Connectivity to SugarCRM, Salesforce CRM, MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, GoldMine, IBM DB2, IBM AS/400, Sybase, PostgreSQL, dBase, EnterpriseDB, Vertica Analytic Database, vTiger, InnoDB, Firebird, Progress OpenEdge, Openbravo ERP, Compiere ERP, .CSV, EditGrid, XML, RSS/ATOM, HTTP queries, POP3, LDAP, FTP, WebDav, Autodesk Buzzsaw, any JDBC data sources, Amazon S3, Flickr, StrikeIron and CDYNE data quality Web services, and more
- Job scheduler and synchronization automate the data integration process.
- Improves data quality with a variety of verification, filtration, and validation features
- Platform-independent, runs from Windows, Linux, and Mac OS
Apatar is the leading provider of open source software tools for the data integration market. With powerful Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) capabilities, Apatar enables its users to easily link information between databases (such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL, Oracle), applications (Salesforce.com, SugarCRM), and the top Web 2.0 destinations (Flickr, Amazon S3). Apatar provides support, training, and consulting services for its integration solutions. Headquartered in Western Massachusetts, Apatar operates a development center in Minsk, Belarus. Apatar is currently used by 7500+ organizations and individuals worldwide.
For more on Apatar, please visit http://www.apatar.com and http://www.apatarforge.org.