Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

View Manipulation Plugin - a test version available

Pete
2014-07-12
2014-09-24
  • Pete
    Pete
    2014-08-18

Hi.

And yet a new release available in the old address.

Not much progress, but I tried to get to the root of some compatibility issues with some other plugins. Therefore a newly compiled DisplayModeIcons versions is available for testing. -- May or may not solve the issue.

More discussion on the FS-forum thread.

BR

-P-

• Pete
    Pete
    2014-08-24

And yet anothe one.

Added a new feature -- snap to the closest axis diections (wheter positive or negative). This is a feature, that I have used a lot, where it was available.

Mostly some corrections and some experimentation that did not yet lead to success... But I'm working on it.

Latest discussion here.

BR

-P-

• Pete
    Pete
    2014-09-22

A new one again. The animatios seem to work mostly right perspective mode too and now th emenucommads wor in all opened windows -- not just the latest one.

Latest discussion here.

BR

-P-

• Pete
    Pete
    2014-09-24

Hi. -- A question to anyone who has tested the plugin:

To me the animated moves (Fit to.., Center to.., viewing direction changes) sometimes go crazy and the animations become extremely fast.

WIth current setting a 180° turn of the view (for example front to back, from te orientation meny or the nuber keypad) should take about 0.4 seconds. That is with 60Hz refresh rate.

If it is clearly faster or slower, please comment here, and also mention the refresh frequency of your display, if you know it. Or anything else that might affect the behaviour.

Thanks

-P-