From: Nelson Murilo <nelson@pa...> - 2007-09-05 13:09:02
I tried use anyremote via bluetooth network (IP mode works fine)
and it doesn´t work. The device found my laptop and try connect,
but it showed "openConnection Exception.java.io.IOexception" message,
and monitoring by hcidump, the device never connect.
Any hints are welcome,
> and it doesn=B4t work. The device found my laptop and try connect,
> but it showed "openConnection Exception.java.io.IOexception" message,
> and monitoring by hcidump, the device never connect.
Personally i've got the same eror message if bluettoth was off on phone.
So, some steps to clarify:
1. be sure You have deleted previous versions of Java Client (if any) and t=
install new one.
2. swithch bluetooth on
3. set bluetooth adapter in discoverable mode
4. run anyRemote with -f <cfg file > parameter. Use cfg.files from Server-m=
5. run java client=20
6. run search in java client. It should found something like "xxxx - serial=
7. execute "connect" and say "OK" to question like "Allow access to ... ?"
8. At this steps You should see interface of java client.
So,at what step things goes wrong ?=20
If it is step 8, try to use other cfg file (i suggests=20
Server-mode/cfg-examples/Server-mode/kdialog.cfg for testing)
Be sure You use Server-mode examples.
In any case send me logs ($HOME/.anyRemote/*log)
PS: I've retest anyRemote and java client on my E61 and found no problems.