Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

All-in-One2 : Add application ?

Help
2011-02-27
2012-12-10
  • Hi,

First, great piece of work you've got here. Thanks for your great work !

I'm using anyremote 5.0 and the all-in-one2.cfg file.

I've been trying to figure out how to add an application in the jave client generated menu. I know that with the first version, you had to have the "ALLIN1MENU" string in the cfg file so that it's taken into account, but with version 2, I can't find how to do this. If I launch ganyremote, I can test working apps like Comix, Eog, evince… but they don't appear on the client.

So I looked in the cfg files, and did notice that all-in-one2.cfg uses a python script located in the Utils dir, and I guess my answer would be in the "processOneFile" function since it does some string parsing here, but I wasn't able to find anything…

And I did notice too by looking at the various config files that the ones that dont show up on my client dont have a =foo  structure.

Could that be causing this ?

FYI, the configs I'm trying to include are eog.cfg, evince.cfg and comix.cfg

Does someone know how it works ?

NB : I can't  use the old all-in-one.cfg because it doesn't work when I chose an app in the client menu.

Thanks for your time and answer,

AB

• Mike
    Mike
    2011-03-02

You still had to have the "ALLIN1MENU" string in the cfg file to do that.
    If it does not works it might be an error in Utils/* scripts.
    I'm going to investigate this.

• Hi,

I've realised this in the meantime. So adding the string anywhere in the cfg file does work well. Sorry about the confusion.
    Keep up the good work and thanks for your commitment.

• I get an error when I run anyremote android client and using this config file, you can see it here: http://dpaste.com/hold/800831/
    any idea for what should I do?

• Mike
    Mike
    2012-09-14

2 renodesper : be sure You use latest version of this file. It can be uploaded from SVN.