Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

gAmyremote change

Anonymous
2012-05-24
2012-12-10

• Anonymous
    2012-05-24

I have been using anyremote with the ganyremote frontend for several years. In the past, I used bluetooth to connect. Recently, I set it up to use wifi and it worked great! The problem was that I couldn't connect with bluetooth again. After working on it for a while, I found that I needed to change the command line box under the "server mode" tab. I put in "bluetooth:19" and everything worked great (just like "anyremote -s bluetooth:19").
    Is it possible to change the ganyremote screen to select the various connection options (bluetooth, wifi, web, IR) using a radio select button (i.e. check only one at a time)? This could look just like the wifi check box, with the selected, default and written values being passed to the command line. This would make it much easier to use the GUI to change the connection type.
    Thanks.
    Paul

• Mike
    Mike
    2012-05-25

This will be done in next release.
    But You can try to get ganyremote from SVN right now.

• Anonymous
    2012-06-07

Wow, thanks for the quick reply and change. I find it much easier to use now.