Welcome to Antiplagiarism (Check on plagiarism) - A free and simple check on plagiarism.
The documentation for this program is found online at http://antiplagiarismc.sourceforge.net/
1) You need to install the following to get started with Antiplagiarism a Java Engine
http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/ You can take either the Runtime environment (JRE) or the Development Kit (SDK).
2) Download Antiplagiarism (Check on plagiarism)
3) To instal Antiplagiarism, just unzip the file into your home directory and enter the Antiplagiarism directory.
4) The program can be started with several different scripts depending on which version you want to run.
.bat files are for Windows and .sh are for Unix based environments such as Linux, Mac-OS X, BeOs etc:
5) Starts the Antiplagiarism Server environment - AntiPlagiarism_startNetworkServer.bat (AntiPlagiarism_startNetworkServer.sh).
Preliminary the port 1527 should be opened in firewall.
For starts Antiplagiarism in a network it is necessary to edit files:
To replace in line - "jdbc.url=jdbc \:derby \://localhost\:1527/AntiPlagiarismDB;" localhost on IP Address.
Example: "jdbc.url=jdbc \:derby \://192.168.1.4\:1527/AntiPlagiarismDB;"
To replace in line "localhost" on "IP Address"
6) For start GUI there are two variants:
- Start GUI of the manager - AntiPlagiarism.bat (AntiPlagiarism.sh)
- Start GUI of the client - AntiPlagiarism_client.bat (AntiPlagiarism_client.sh)
7) For a stop of job of a server - AntiPlagiarism_stopNetworkServer.bat (AntiPlagiarism_stopNetworkServer.sh)
Impact and it's authors can be reached from http://antiplagiarismc.sourceforge.net/
Yuriy Mikhaylovskiy YuriyMikhaylovskiy@yahoo.com
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU
General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the
License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY;
without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program;
if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA