I want to use MagicDraw module feature with andromda (cvs head), but I can't get it to work :(
Here is what I'm doing:
1. create a new project in MagicDraw
2. remove standard profiles
3. add andromda profile (by "use module/profile")
5. rename rootPackge to 'testRoot'
4. add one package to root package
5. add one class to created package
When andromda processes the resulting model, there are two different root packages: 'testRoot' and 'Data'. 'Data' contains those stuff from andromda profile, but 'testRoot' does not contain the created package.
After importing the andromda profile and reprocessing, there is only one rootPackage 'testRoot' containing all elements. Now everythings is ok.
Any clues for this behavoir and how to avoid it?
Greetings and thx
Mit WEB.DE FreePhone mit hoechster Qualitaet ab 0 Ct./Min.
weltweit telefonieren! http://freephone.web.de/?mc=021201