While editing values in the native Windoze Properties dialog the user observes strange characters in the Comment field after opening the edited image with AnalogExif. Edits made in the Properties dialog are retained. This bug seems to happen infrequently as it cannot be reproduced 100%. Also, not all values in the native Properties dialog have been changed/checked.
OS Info: Windoze Vista Home Premium SP2
Steps to reproduce:
1. navigate to a picture in Windoze
2. right click and select "Properties"
3. select "Details" tab
4. find "Exposure Program" and change to "Aperture Priority"
5. select "Apply", select "Ok"
6. start AnalogExif
7. navigate to above edited picture
8. observe strange characters in "Comments" field in the "Photo" section