I'm using amavisd-new for three years and I am very happy with it but I=20
woud like to know if some feature could be implemented or if I should do =
them myself. And as I'm a newbie to this list I would like to know if=20
those subjects already have been discussed before.
* using by-recipient maps (and specifically SQL queries) for $warn*recip =
(I need to send notifications to some recipients and not to others, that =
receive quarantine digests),
* lookup key used to who admin notifications should be sent=20
- before amavisd-new-20030616-p9 : sender address =3D> not useful=20
because of forged addresses ; lost of false positives,
- amavisd-new-20030616-p9 and amavisd-new-20030616-p10 : unmangled=20
sender domain (extracted from "Received:" headers) =3D> useful to detect =
viruses coming from internal network ; very few false positives,
- amavs-new 2.0 : recipient =3D> I don't really see any use out of=20
allowing the admin to have a "copy" of recipient notification.
Could it be possible to have the option to choose between the to=20
last behavior ?
Thanks for any answer.
Cemagref, groupement de Lyon,
T=E9l: (+33) 220.127.116.11.87.
Fax: (+33) 18.104.22.168.75.