From: Dave Rolsky <autarch@ur...> - 2005-10-21 22:52:14
* This release deprecates a number of methods, though it should be
backwards compatible with previous versions.
* Instead of having Class::AlzaboWrapper insert itself as a parent
class for classes which import it, you are encouraged to "use base
* Instead of passing a table to the import, you are encouraged to call
SetAlzaboTable() and MakeColumnMethods().
* A number of class methods have been renamed to use StudlyCaps, such
as Table(), AlzaboAttributes(), etc. The old lower_case versions
still work. See the docs for details.
- Added a next_as_hash method to Class::AlzaboWrapper::Cursor. Patch
by Eric Waters.
- Allow create() to take extra parameters just like new() does, so
that when _init() is eventually called it can work the same way for
both create() and new().
Your guide to all that's veg. My book blog