Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
From: Dave Rolsky <autarch@ur...> - 2003-10-17 20:53:07
- Support for table attributes (with Alzabo 0.79_02 +).
- Support for functional indexes (with Alzabo 0.79_02 +).
- Improved the formatting of the front page's schema list when it
expands to two columns.
- Improved the formatting of the table and column name lists
- Tried to make the installation process a little clearer,
specifically in terms of saying what the component root is, since not
all users are going to be previously familiar with Mason. Suggested
by Mark Stosberg.
House Absolute Consulting