From: Dave Rolsky <autarch@ur...> - 2001-02-21 15:02:21
- The linking table methods generated by Alzabo::MethodMaker were
broken. Fixed this.
- Changed how order by clauses can be passed to select operations.
Also changed the docs, which were way out of sync with the changes in
- Attempting to update more than one value at once was broken. Fixed
- Added Alzabo::Runtime::Table->func method to allow arbitrary column
aggregate functions like MAX, MIN, AVG, etc.
- Fixed schema creator bug. It was not possible to change a column's
NULLability after it was created.
- When changing a column's type, Alzabo now removes any column
attributes that are not valid for that column. In addition, if the
existing length and precision parameters are not valid, they will be
set to undef.
- Fixed the code to get rid of weird error messages that came from DBI
with Perl 5.6.0+ when the Alzabo::Create::Schema->create or
Alzabo::Create::Schema->reverse_engineer methods were called. For the
curious, this has to do with the DBI object passing through