From: Dave Rolsky <autarch@ur...> - 2003-10-18 16:52:05
0.79_03 October 18, 2003
- Many doc rewrites and updates.
- Documented row state classes.
- Added back the no_cache parameter to avoid caching one or more rows.
- Moved the relevant documentation from Alzabo::Runtime::PotentialRow
- Fixed the NAME portion of the Alzabo::MySQL and Alzabo::PostgreSQL
POD files so that search.cpan.org doesn't think Alzabo::MySQL is the
Alzabo.pm file. Reported by Darren Duncan.
- The 12-rev_engineer_pg_fk.t test would try to load DBD::Pg even if
you weren't using Postgres, which would cause the test file to die if
DBD::Pg wasn't installed. Reported by Jost's smokehouse.
- More documentation updates to remove outdated information.
- Split out the documentation in Alzabo.pm into Alzabo::Intro and
- Added a FAQ from a question on the mailing list. Suggested by
- Eliminated a circular reference between tables created via the
Alzabo::Runtime::Table->alias() method, and the columns those alias
tables contain. This required the use of weak references.
NOTE: Alzabo regular tables and columns have circular references to
each other, but this normally isn't a problem because you generally
want to keep a whole schema around all the time anyway.
House Absolute Consulting
From: Ken Williams <ken@ma...> - 2003-10-19 11:00:34
On Saturday, October 18, 2003, at 11:51 AM, Dave Rolsky wrote:
> 0.79_03 October 18, 2003
Cool, all tests pass for me with this. I haven't had time to test the
stuff I use that relies on Alzabo to know whether it breaks, though.