#5 weird behavior with CCing

closed-fixed
Daler
None
5
2000-12-12
2000-12-11
Daler
No

I'm running the imap server from RedHat 7.0 (which is version 4.7c2). I have the latest CVS source of althea. I sent an email from my laptop using althea to my work account and cced it to the webmaster account (which goes to me, yeah!). First of all, the subject and To: fields don't show up on Outlook Express (which I use to check my work mail). But I think that is because the headers of the email seem to have gotten messed up by thte ccing. Here is the end of the headers:
.
.
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 14:48:07 (CDT)
webmaster@dxrgroup.comSubject: testing again

That last line looks very suspicious I'd say...

Discussion

  • Daler
    Daler
    2000-12-12

    I've fixed Sendmail.cpp to make the bodyData contain the right headers. At least, it works for me when I send it to Outlook Express. More testing will be necessary to see if I didn't mess up other email clients. But for now, this bug is history.

     
  • Daler
    Daler
    2000-12-12

    • status: open --> closed-fixed