We have just (today) upgraded our PasDoc project to Allura. And I noticed that the code browser on https://sourceforge.net/p/pasdoc/code shows at the top level only the trunk/ subdirectory, while our repository (both the old one, and new one created for Allura) contains also branches/ and tags/ subdirectories.
For example, in old repo:
$ svn list http://pasdoc.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pasdoc branches/ tags/ trunk/ $ svn list http://pasdoc.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pasdoc/branches/closed PasDoc2/ dodi/
Similar results in new repo, testing using svn+ssh protocol, "kambi" is of course my username on SF:
$ svn list svn+ssh://firstname.lastname@example.org/p/pasdoc/code/ branches/ tags/ trunk/ $ svn list svn+ssh://email@example.com/p/pasdoc/code/branches/closed PasDoc2/ dodi/
However, https://sourceforge.net/p/pasdoc/code only shows the trunk/ at the top level. Trying to manually enter a suitable URL to get into hidden subdirectories, like https://sourceforge.net/p/pasdoc/code/1326/tree/branches/ , results in "Error 500" page. I didn't see anything related to this at "Code" tool admin panel (I tried to "Refresh Repository", but it didn't seem to have any effect).
A probably completely unrelated bug is that, after some clicking on the commit browser, the main link https://sourceforge.net/p/pasdoc/code shows logs with revision 1324, like it was glued to this revision (clearing browser cache doesn't help), while the most recent revision is 1326. That is, https://sourceforge.net/p/pasdoc/code/ redirects (correctly) to https://sourceforge.net/p/pasdoc/code/1326/tree/ and it shows (incorrectly) that the most recent change was
[r1324] Add local jquery copy for tipue search...
while it should be
I can submit it as a separate bug, if you agree that it's a separate issue (unless it's already submitted by someone else).