The Golden News
Gold prices are rocketing and so is HPGI, UP 20%
Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.20 UP 20%
Low gold prices in the 90's reduced the amount of exploration for new
deposits. Now depleted gold reserves and the spiraling American Dollar
are pushing Gold prices up for investors looking for a safe haven.
New technology has uncovered large deposits in Suriname, a country know
for its gold since the 1700's but has until now not been fully explored.
A Junior Mining and exploration group, Hemisphere Gold, has a 72,000
hectare property that, following advanced exploration, has already shown
rich gold deposits right in the middle of the largest mines in Suriname.
Essential Things For Your Consideration
1. Gold is on a steady rise since January of this year.
2. Lack of development of new mine locations during the 90's is now
creating a shortage of gold in a high demand market.
3. Cutting edge technology and careful financial management has taken
this company far. Recent news is showing as high as 3.55 Ounces/Ton.
4. For investors interested in a Gold Belt Strategy, HPGI is a prime
target as there claim sits right in the middle of several large
5. After over 6000 samplings results continue to be very promising. In
the event of a strike, investors who go in early stand to see massive
Gold is certainly becoming the hot investment in such a turbulent
market. HPGI has the potential to provide a safe haven and hefty returns
for early investors. Take the time to read over their website and review
the recent news releases and profiles from Stockguru. It may be your
best investment this year.