Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Mysql

Help
mrboob
2007-10-15
2013-04-15
  • mrboob
    mrboob
    2007-10-15

Hallo,
    I get always following mistakes message. 

"You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1"

I have MySQL version:  5.0 - would excuse for my bad English and thanks

• ucanmexwise
      ucanmexwise
      2007-10-21

I've used most of the former MySQL 4.x versions and now use MySQL 5.0.24a.
      I never got any problems. Please update your MySQL installation if possible.

• akkiles_san
      akkiles_san
      2007-10-23

Hi,

I've the same error when I tried to select some search letter. I think the other options work well:

"You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\'a%\' ORDER BY local ASC,nr ASC,year ASC LIMIT 0,16' at line 1"

Sure it can be a version problem?? (I use Mysql 4.1.21)

Thanx!!!

• Little Chang
      Little Chang
      2007-10-24

I will guess the problem is because "magic_quotes_gpc" or/and "magic_qoutes" is on

• Cyber
    Cyber
    2011-09-11

Hi, i have the same error:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\'e%\' ORDER BY local ASC,nr ASC,year ASC LIMIT 0,16' at line 1

Where is the problem in the script?

I have installed the filmdb version 1.2.4. My MySQL Version is the Version 5.

At the beginning of the script index.php comes the warning you must be the magic_quotes_gpc off. In the htaccess are the settings off….

I need help, please answer.