v1.06 release just got updated to include the bootable ISO, nothing else was changed
Sorry, but I put the debug bootcode into the v1.06 EN package. This one wont boot, but a fdisk/mbr will remove it. I just replaced the archive and everything should work now.
v1.06 just got released
- 10th anniversary edition
- AiR-BOOT is now released under GPLv3, sourcecode on sourceforge.net
- Direct installer now also available for DOS/Win9X and WinNT environment
- MakeDisk utility rewritten
- Native OS/2 installer rewritten
- Fixed bug in setup for driveletter
Sorry, the ISO didnt make it. Anyway just make an image of the installation floppy and use that.
This lasted almost one year, had too much stress on my job.
Anyway, Windows, OS/2 and DOS installer are done. v1.06 bootcode is done. I have just uploaded bootcode sourcecode to SVN. Floppy and ISO installer are missing, when those are done, I will release v1.06 officially.