Help
thomas
2007-03-04
2013-04-15
  • thomas

thomas - 2007-03-04

Hi everyone!

I installed AIOCP on my Win Server2003 with IIS6 SQL5 and PHP5

Everything has been configured correctly and it seems that all works fine execpt that when I try to open admin page or PHPmy Admin page in php I have blank page.

SQL databases is correctly configured.

The only thing I do not is how to allow AIOCP to have write access on folders. I have looked for a moment but I do not find the solution. Maybe it's the reason why nothing seems to happen. Can someone help me ?

Best Regards

Thomas

• Nicola Asuni

Nicola Asuni - 2007-03-05

If you are running PHP5.1 you need to explicitly set appropriate timezone for your PHP installation.

Date/time support has been fully rewritten in PHP 5.1, and no longer uses the system settings to 'know' the timezone in operation. It will instead utilize, in the following order:

* The timezone set using the date_default_timezone_set() function (if any)
      * The TZ environment variable (if non empty)
      * The date.timezone ini option (if set)
      * "magical" guess (if the operating system supports it)
      * If none of the above options succeeds, UTC 

To ensure accuracy (and avoid an E_STRICT warning), you will need to define your timezone in your php.ini using the following format:

date.timezone = Europe/London

The supported timezones are listed, in this format, in the PHP manual at http://www.php.net/manual/en/timezones.php.

If this do not solve your problem, try to change the K_ERROR_TYPES constant value on "/shared/config/tce_config.php" to "E_ALL | E_STRICT" to display all errors and see what is going on.

• thomas

thomas - 2007-03-05

Hi thanks for the fast answer.

I have the change in the php.ini but pages are still blank.
        I have the same with PHPMyAdmin, I wonder if I should not change my PHP installation.

On the IIS6 server I have put the configuration with php-isapi with php5isapi.dll instead of php-cgi.exe to avoid recall each page php instance.

Meanwhile, if I make as indexx pag this php code <?php phpinfo(); ?> it works fine. so I presume this means that PHP is correctly installed.

Another point is that as my HD is in FAT32 I shouldn't have problem of access to folder.

I wonder just if the problem do not come from the fact that sql has tables but they are empty...

Regards

• Nicola Asuni

Nicola Asuni - 2007-03-05

Why don't you try to install apache/PHP/MySQL/ ?
          Sometimes it's faster than debug on IIS because you can consult a lot of online guides.

• thomas

thomas - 2007-03-06

I have try this with Abyss Web server and it do not works either...

It seems that the problem come from the fact that the SQL database do not know where to find object he should use.

I will try to install Apache and let you know.

Regards

Thomas

• thomas

thomas - 2007-03-09

Ok I Gave up...

This is a problem between SQLdb and PHP. The that AIOCP use the sql seems to not agree with SQL and PHP.

I change CMS but thank you for your precious help.

Best Regards