1. Open your browser (e.g. FF 3.6.3 on Windows 7) using a hi-res screen (e.g. 1680 x 1050).
2. Reduce the window to half the screen height and half the screen width.
3. Start AgileExpreess and Log in
4. Be in the Backlog view with a project selected (this step may not matter)
5. Expand the window -- either by dragging a grab handle in a corner, or by using the Maximize function
6. The Flex window expands horizontally to fill the new width, but vertically it stops short, leaving the bottom third of the new window unused.
7. Refresh the browser (F5), and log back in to AgileExpress.
8. The window is now properly filled in.