New in this release:
* Added some basic NUnit test fixtures (MSSQL only, for now);
* New AdpException, as base class for new exceptions;
* New build script to be run under Linux: make.sh;
* New utility class: AdpCommandBuilder. It creates new AdpCommands for use with the AdpDataAdapter, based on a DataTable's metadata;
* New provider for MySQLConnector/Net;
* Fixed AdpCommand.CreateParameter() behavior: now it doesn't automatically add the parameters in the Parameters collection;... read more
2004-11-09 Rui S. Barbosa <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* New stable version 0.9.4. Assembly version updated to 0.9.4.0
2004-10-30 Cassio R Eskelsen (email@example.com)
* Fix bug 1057416 (add some class to Adp combine and add projects
"AdpShow" and "adpsql" to combine).
2004-10-27 Cassio R Eskelsen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* adpshow sample project added. This porject demostrate all
resources of ADP.... read more
Fix error on AdpConnection() constructor.
Assembly version updated to 0.9.3.0.
ADP WebSite has update, tree has removed and design is more clean. Now I wainting for ADP logo!
0.9.2 is a stable release of ADP. Finally ADP works on Mono and Portable.NET (Windows and Linux). To see a complete list of new features see Changelog.
0.9.1 is a development release of ADP. To see a list of new features see Changelog
0.9.0 is a development release of ADP. To see a list of new features see Changelog
The first stable release of ADP (Advanced Data Provider) as released.