any thing new with the version 0.11 release at 2004/3/21?
1. problem: you use non-ascii characters in the new test.cs in test and vs.net does not properly recognize it.
2. Console.ReadLine(); should be added after the last line of the test so that we can see the result before it is closed.
I tested the new 0.11, it seems that it is quite faster. why?
still does not properyly return the actual length in get_SQLiteStrByteLength.
I use lstrlen() to return the actual length and it does properly good.
I am using Simplifed-Chinese version of Windows Server 2003. And I test ADO.NET Data Provider for SQLite with Simplifed-Chinese characters, and compiled it with Unicode, still could not get it correct.
Can you email me a small sample database file with some Simplified-Chinese text in it.
sure, I will post it to the feature request section since a direct mail to your email account at sourceforge will be bounced back.
Wilson - can you also attach to the feature request the modified Test.cs that you used to create that db file.
sure. on its way
Here's what I think is wrong...
The string literal that you have in Test.cs is "ǲ123abc". As a System.String, String.Length reports that it is 18 Unicode characters long. It should report 12 Unicode characters (6 Chinese + 6 others). It appears that the string literal is not being interpreted by the compiler as you think it should.
See this as a starting point on how to specify Unicode literals:
Yes, I use strlen() to return the actual length: 18.
I think it has something with the operation system.