Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

thank you very much

2011-12-05
2013-06-06
  • juste a small post to thank you for this "free" tool
    (free like free speech ^^) and the copy button !
    pma is a good tool but adminer is an amazing tool !
    thank you very much

• +1

great tool and no setup\config needed!

• I also just wanted to let you know, thanks for the best webbased mysql manager ever. I've used phpMyAdmin for as long as I remember and never considered using something else. Until I needed to install phpMyAdmin on my VPS and kinda got sick of the size, the config, everything.

I googled 'phpMyAdmin alternative' and found your tool. It's just : AMAZING!

Thank you.

• Thanks a lot, I was growing sick PhpMyAdmin, so I tried Adminer, the first alternative I found, and I became an instant fan. Be sure I'll tell all my programmer friends about it!

• Hsnopi
    Hsnopi
    2012-07-30

I must say I am impressed and props to the developers. Worked seemlessly on IIS running PHP with mssql on a remote machine and mysql locally (no I didn't pick that config:) )
    kudos

• Me too, just discovered Adminer and this thing is perfect. The main program is so clean and simple its incredible and a much better tool than PMA. The editor version is exactly what I needed for my clients. Tweaked it so it looks more custom and thats it.

Hope you'll keep both versions maintained! Thanks!

• I just want to subscribe to upper opinions and say great THANKS to incredible author's enthusiasm and intelligence! We appreciate your great work.