Menu

Openbravo with Active MQ and adempeire

Selvam
2012-03-24
2013-03-07
  • Selvam

Selvam - 2012-03-24

Hi all,
    i am trying to import the products and customers from adempiere through Activq MQ to openbravo POS, but the customers(Business partner in adempiere) only imported. The products can't be imported in to openbravoPOS, someone help me to get my issue solve.

• Redhuan D. Oon

Redhuan D. Oon - 2012-03-24

I am not sure which OpenbravoPOS integration you are using. Is it mine or from SmartJSP?

red1

• Selvam

Selvam - 2012-03-27

i am using your integration not smartJSP . but i am not using eclipse as by your pdf. i am using windows but your pdf is by MAC. can u give soln by windows mode.

My story: I have task from my boss to do research and development work on openbravo pos with adempiere ERP. and they   give the pdf manual.That's all and i did't known even a single % from this work. i am trying from last one month, still i didn't get. All i have to do is from the pdf picture "ERP to POS integration model".

Give me the solution for this in windows mode..

• Redhuan D. Oon

Redhuan D. Oon - 2012-03-28

I have my own forum to support as stated in my PDF. I also stated in my PDF that you have to know the basic stuff first. Please follow what i advised. I cannot be answering redundant questions. It takes my precious time to finish more contributions. :>

Hoping for your understanding.

• Selvam

Selvam - 2012-03-28

Sorry for disturbing you!

• Peter Shepetko

Peter Shepetko - 2012-03-29

Hi Red1,
    I have same problem with code in ActiveMQ for Russian language.
    Pls can you see screenshot and help me with it.

Best Regards,
    Peter

• Redhuan D. Oon

Redhuan D. Oon - 2012-03-31

Hi,
    It should not be a problem as it works with Spanish and German languages. Can you check the code? Or google for such problems in Openbravo POS forums where it worked for other languages. I believe it must be some simple setting somewhere. Google for "Openbravo POS Russian localization"

(again, hardly monitor forums here as I have my own forum, can you please ask there instead for future?)

Hoping for your understanding.

• Peter Shepetko

Peter Shepetko - 2012-03-31

Hi,
    Thanks for your answer.
    I registered on your forum and will write there my idea about this problem.

Peter