Anth Real
    2011-02-18

Anyone here encountered same error?
    Table Name Not Found - AD_System---
    bakit ganun??

• Redhuan D. Oon
    Redhuan D. Oon
    2011-02-18

Try checking if Adempiere exist in your Database. If not you need to import it first. RUN_ImportAdempiere
    If you used WindowsInstaller - 1111, then u can do RUN_DBRestore.bat

• Anth Real
    Anth Real
    2011-02-18

I used WindowsInstaller - 1111, and I already run RUN_DBRestore.bat
    and

Re-Create user and database

dropdb: database removal failed: ERROR:  database "adempiere" does not exist
    dropuser: removal of role "adempiere" failed: ERROR:  role "adempiere" does not exist
    'psql' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
    operable program or batch file.
    createdb: could not connect to database postgres: FATAL:  password authentication failed for user "adempiere"

Import Adempiere_pg.dmp

….

i've doing lot of effort doing this =|
    please help…

thanks 

• Anth Real
    Anth Real
    2011-02-18

checking if Adempiere exist in your Database  ---yes.
    then u can do RUN_DBRestore.bat ----done…..
    adempiere connection- green(Check)
    ADempiere Login - Using GardenAdmin user, if I click check(the green button)  says: table name not found - AD_System..
    Thanks for help

• fritz llao
    fritz llao
    2011-02-18

hi red..so insted of importdb ill use restore.bat??

thank you

• Redhuan D. Oon
    Redhuan D. Oon
    2011-02-18

Yes. RUN_ImportAdempiere is programmed to get from Adempiere.dmp which is original DB as of 360LTS (that old). So i updated the DB and made a dump out of it which is in ExpDat.dmp of which RUN_DBRestore is programmed to get that.

I am glad you made it. Welcome to the USD30 billion software market. :)

• Redhuan D. Oon
    Redhuan D. Oon
    2011-02-18

Antreal,
    Go to your PG Admin and click on the PG DB to see if Adempiere schema exists. Then go to the Table item to see if there are hundreds of tables. If there is, then it really exists. If not, then no adempiere schema exist including AD_System.

If your adempiere tables exist, you can search for AD_System and see that there should be a single record there. Without that you will get your error message you stated above.

• Anth Real
    Anth Real
    2011-02-21

Thanks Red! on my PG DB the Adempiere schema already existing but when I go to table there are no hundreds of tables exist. And this issue is resolve. Thanks for your help. =)

• fira calt
    fira calt
    2011-03-24

hi red,
    I installed adempiere on windows7.An error appearing during importing postgres(while running "RUN_İmpotADempiere.bat") for adempiere,like below;
    Setting myEnvironment ….
    Re-Create Adempiere User and import C:\ADempiere\data\Adempiere.dmp - (postgres)

Volume in drive C has no label
    Volume serial number is: 06F3-5F72

Directory of C:\ADempiere\data

File not found
    == The import will show warnings. This is OK ==
    Press any key to continue…

"file not found" ! how can i resolve this error,please help..
    i searched for this error more but couldnt find any solution.
    regards firac.

• Jesus Herencia
    Jesus Herencia
    2011-04-14

Hi

I also have this problem of Table Name not Found - AD_System.
    I made a backup of the database and restore it in other pc. The problem occurs in this other pc.
    I checked the database and everything  is there, the adempiere schema and the table ad_system.

Pls some help
    Thanks

Jesús Herencia

• Jesus Herencia
    Jesus Herencia
    2011-04-14

Hi all

I found a solution for my problem, maybe it will help you if have this problem.
    Create a variable in in the login role of adempiere in postgres named "search_path" and set value "adempiere, sqlj, pg_catalog"

Greetings
    Jesús Herencia

• Irene
    Irene
    2011-05-28

I Installed on Win 7 using the WindowsInstaller 1111.

When I tried to login I got the table name not found AD-System

When I run the RUN_DBRestore.bat I get the message below. Please Help. Thanks

Setting myEnvironment ….
    Re-Create Adempiere User and import
    Volume in drive D is New Volume
    Volume Serial Number is 5C0E-E8A2

Directory of D:\ADempiere\data

05-Jan-11  08:00 AM        22,645,407 ExpDat.dmp
                   1 File(s)     22,645,407 bytes
                   0 Dir(s)  92,506,107,904 bytes free
    == The import will show warnings. This is OK ==
    Press any key to continue . . .
    ADempiere Database Import
    Importing ADempiere DB from D:\ADempiere\data\ExpDat.dmp (adempiere)

Re-Create user and database

createdb: could not connect to database postgres: FATAL:  password authentic
    n failed for user "adempiere"

Import Adempiere_pg.dmp

Press any key to continue . . .

• Umair khatib
    Umair khatib
    2011-05-31

Table Name not Found - AD_System
    I am too facing the same error as above .I installed adempiere by 1111 installer.
    when i run RUN_DBRestore.bat .

------------------------------ Re-Create user and database ----------------------------- dropdb: database removal failed: ERROR: database "adempiere" does not exist dropuser: removal of role "adempiere" failed: ERROR: role "adempiere" does not exist 'psql' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. createdb: could not connect to database postgres: FATAL: password authentication failed for user "adempiere" ------------------------- Import Adempiere_pg.dmp ------------------------- 'psql' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. 'psql' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. 'psql' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

red1 please help me to solve this problem

Thanks and regards
    Umair khatib

• Michael McKay
    Michael McKay
    2011-06-01

'psql' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file

This is an indication that the postgres bin directory is not on the search path.

Verify that postgres is installed and find the bin directory.  Verify that the psql.exe executable is located there.

Check the path variable for other postgres references that may be wrong.  Modify your path variable to include the bin directory and try the run_DBRestore.bat again.

Mike.

• Redhuan D. Oon
    Redhuan D. Oon
    2011-06-01

My installer was confirmed as not having the psql.exe and i have advised that its best to install PG separately and then use the installer.

• Martin T
    Martin T
    2011-06-30

I have the same problem (Table not found - AD_System). This problem started after i applied the migration scripts from adempiere 320 to 360lts. I cant log in to the system.

• Hi guys!
    I have the same problem.

I went through lots of trouble while using the last windows installer. It seems it didn't come with the Adempiere.dmp files and such.
    I manually installed all the software.

In first place (after installing everything) I log into the user "postgres", open pg admin and create the database "adempiere".

Then I use the RUN_Setup script. Put all the correct data and hit "Test" button.
    Everything seems okay (with the corresponding checkmark at the right) except the Database name field.
    The value here is "adempiere", the same name of the database I created earlier. But I dont get the checkmark.

The ugly part starts when I run the RUN_ImportAdempiere thing.

First I get:

WARNING: valor no valido para el parametro Â<<search_pathÂ>>: Â<<adempiere, sqlj, pg_catalogÂ>>
    DETALLE: no existe el esquema Â<<adempiereÂ>>

and some more similar stuff
    (That means something like "not valid value for parameter Â<<search_pathÂ>>: Â<<adempiere, sqlj, pg_catalogÂ>>.
    Â<<adempiereÂ>> schema doesnt exist.)

Then I get lots of the following messages:

CREATE TABLE
    psql:C/Adempiere/data/Adempiere_pg.dmp:13020: ERROR:  no existe el rol Â<<adempiereÂ>>

(that means "role Â<<adempiereÂ>> doesn't exist" or something like that.)

Then I log in the user "postgres" with my password, check the pg admin and yes, there are lots of tables under the adempiere schema.

Then I go back to my main user, start the server, and open the client. I check the app server and database thing (both green checkmarks), and try to log in with the user that comes by default.

Table Name Not Found - AD_System

I'd like to get some support.
    I've spent like 3 hours trying to make this work, and I'd really like to use it. It seems like a nice piece of software.
    But the instalation process is so unfriendly… at least for me xD

Bye, have a nice day!
    Joaquín.

• Some more info:

@red1: I checked the rows on the ad_system table, and there is only one, like you said.
    But I still get the error.

I will procede reinstaling everything directly in the root (C:\) and see what happens…