Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

MFG costing & accounting

komsann
2009-12-03
2013-03-29
  • komsann
    komsann
    2009-12-03

Hi,

Now, I install and test manufacturing on AD354a and FG & RM have got product category costing with FIFO.  After I post the cost collector, the accounting display debit and credit amount with standard cost which I entry in Product Cost screen and the product cost and cost queue of FIFO is still zero. 

Does the manufacturing cost support Standard cost only?  Am I correct?  Do you have any document described how the costing works in manufacturing module?

Env: AD354a on MS Windows and Postgresql 8.3
    Thank you.
    Komsann

• AZZAM OTHMAN
    AZZAM OTHMAN
    2009-12-07

Hi Komsann,

I think that Adempiere supports only Standard Costing in Manufacturing. I tried and it is working fine.But, Ihave some issues : How can we get Actual Cost vs Standard Cost in Manufacturing Transactions ? What are the accounts that have to be traced to close the Manufacturing Order ?  How can we get our Actual Profit & Loss ?

I am looking forward valued suggestions from Adempiere Community.

Kind Regards,

Azzam

• ammar
    ammar
    2012-07-02

Hi All,
    I have issue with Order Receipt issue when I create the manufacturing order and then complete it Then run Order Receipt&Issue in this Manufacturing Order this massage appear (*Not found*M_Cost_ID-Accstchema,MCostElement How can I solve this issue
    Regards,
    Ammar Rasheed

• Is there some instructions on how accounting for manufacturing works? Beside changing accounts is there some option to change some thing in accounting for manufacturing?