Arabic language pack

2008-02-05
2013-03-07
  • Najeh KHALED
    Najeh KHALED
    2008-02-05

Hi Adempiere community,

I want to post the first release of arabic language pack.
    You can get it from the contribution section.

Sure it's not released 100% but we can make it more better and everybody can contribute in this work.

You can do changes in this release, i ask every one who made some changes to send me the changed files to re-integrate them in a new release. These files will be under SVN.

Waiting for your comments.

Best regards,
    Najeh KHALED

• Emad Shobaki
      Emad Shobaki
      2008-02-11

Great job, Thanks.
      What about RTL?

• Najeh KHALED
    Najeh KHALED
    2009-10-04

Hi,

I released a new version of arabic language pack ( not completed yet) and some instructions on how to install and test it.
    I tested the language pack with the last Adempiere version : 3.5.4a.

For who is interrested, i can send him the new files and installation instructions.
    Please,  keep me informed with your comments.

Best regards,
    Najeh KHALED
    France (Paris)

• Salamo Alikum,

Dear Najeh, I am interested with applying Arabic language to Adempiere
    I had installed Adempiere release 352a, but could not install arabic language backage although I follow all instructions in the page
    http://www.adempiere.com/index.php/Language_Pack_Installation
    but it give me an error when click on "Language Maintenance" button, it hangs and not reply.
    So, I think it is better to install the latest stable release which is "342s" not "354a", since I have to use Adempiere in a production enviroment not development/testing enviroment.
    What is your opinion?
    Please send me any files that may help me in installing arabic pack, and tell me how to translate to arabic

Best Regards,

Hassan El-Hadidy

• Najeh KHALED
    Najeh KHALED
    2009-10-06

Salam Hassan El-Hadidy,
    I think that the problem is not linked to Adempiere version but in how to follow instructions to install any language pack.

You can download the new files and the "How To" document from this Web page :
    http://www.toofiles.com/fr/oip/documents/rar/arabic_lp.html

Best regards.
    Najeh KHALED

• Najeh KHALED
    Najeh KHALED
    2009-10-06

Salam Hassan El-Hadidy,
    I think that the problem is not linked to Adempiere version but in how to follow instructions to install any language pack.

You can download the new files and the "How To" document from this Web page :

Best regards. Najeh KHALED

: http://www.toofiles.com/fr/oip/documents/rar/arabic_lp.html

• GHANMI KARIM
    GHANMI KARIM
    2009-11-13

I did participate in the improvement of a complete Arabic version that supports the maximum modules.
    Now I work on the module fabrication and I want a manual. if you have one, thank you for sending.
    Best regards.
    GHANMI Karim

• syed
    syed
    2010-01-12

Dear Najeh Khaled,
    Assalamu Alaikum. Hope you remember me. I am looking for adempiere arabic language pack and the instructions to install and import them. Can you please send me the link and the details to my email id: s_syedjalal@yahoo.co.uk

• Najeh KHALED
    Najeh KHALED
    2010-01-26

Hi,

I'm still waiting for your comments. The last files translated will be commited in the next few days.

Best regards.
    Najeh KHALED

• ???