ADempiere Arabic translation 80% finished

2010-05-27
2014-03-27
  • Alsalamo Alaykom

My name is Mahmoud Elmasry
    I have finished about 80 % of ADempiere Arabic translation, installed it on the interface but i have a problem in the direction of the fields, how can i convert the interface to right to left

Mahmoud Elmasry,
    System Analyst

• Wa Alikom Alsalam

Dear Mohammed,
    I changed the direction of interfaces by changing source code for both client and zkwebui projects. For client project I tested log in language is it right to left then change the component direction. For zkwebui same is done but I used style direction = rtl.
    Did this answer what you need?

Abdurahman.

• Asalamu Alaikum,

Dear Mahmoud. I am new to the form and to ADembiere. I and others created a working private electronic google group. We can assist in completing Arabic translation. So, will you send a detailed steps on how we can download the files and what we need for completing the translation? Your instructions are highly appreciated.
    Thank you

• NRzeqat
    NRzeqat
    2010-10-27

Dear Mohammed,
    i do the translation from three years, i know you don't found the resources to help you for this issue, i will give you the steps but before that tell me what is the Adempiere version you have?

• thanks u very much, but i already finished the translation for the version 3.4

• i mean the arabic translation of Adempiere 3.4

• You finished the Arabic translation for Adempiere 3.4? Can we get it?

Thank you

• Ahmad Khayyat
    Ahmad Khayyat
    2011-08-16

So what is the status of the Arabic translation now?
    I tried looking for the mentioned Google Group, but I failed to find it. Does it still exist? is it active?

• Najeh KHALED
    Najeh KHALED
    2012-01-04

Salamou Alaikom,

First of all, I want to say that the_ first and official_ Arabic Language Pack was done by Najeh KHALED. The project was initially launched since 2007 and all files was already committed to Adempiere project sins this year.

I will revive the project so that we can all contribute to a complete and professional work.

For those who are interrested in this project, I invite them to be more active on this forum.

I'll be at your disposal to answer your questions.

Reminder: The download link of the Arabic Language Pack is available from the official hosted website of Adempiere under sourceforge:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/adempiere/files/Language 20Packs/Arabic% /

The Arabic Language Pack will be updated frequently, and you can process to check it out.

Sincerely
    Najeh KHALED

• Najeh KHALED
    Najeh KHALED
    2012-01-04

Salamou Alaikom,

First of all, I want to say that the_ first and official_ Arabic Language Pack was done by Najeh KHALED. The project was initially launched since 2007 and all files was already committed to Adempiere project since that year.

I will revive the project so that we can all contribute to a complete and professional work.

For those who are interrested in this project, I invite them to be more active on this forum.

I'll be at your disposal to answer your questions.

Reminder: The download link of the Arabic Language Pack is available from the official hosted website of Adempiere under sourceforge:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/adempiere/files/Language 20Packs/Arabic/

The Arabic Language Pack will be updated frequently, and you can process to check it out.

Sincerely
    Najeh KHALED

• Mohamed Gaber
    Mohamed Gaber
    2014-03-27

Hi Abdurahman Addoais
    I also need to know the steps to chanage adempiere controls direction to be right to left (tree, windows, tabs,labels and fields,.....)