Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Organization Error in production confirmation

Anonymous
2012-07-05
2014-06-23

• Anonymous
    2012-07-05

i get the error message when i go for production confirmation. first time, when i click on create/post production, it generates the production line data successfully but second time it will show the following error message
    Error "Organization"

I am stuck and wondering with this error please guide me in this regard
    please also check the flicker image

• JJH
    JJH
    2014-06-23

I have the same problem. What does the error message "Organization" mean? Please if anyone can help, thanks.

• Catura AG
    Catura AG
    2014-06-23

Hi,

I'm not realy sure. I don't have a version of AD with configured production on hand - so I'm guessing.

The errormessage "Organization" in most cases means that you try to save a record (or the programm is doing this in the background automaticaly for you) where the field "Organisation" is emty. This leads to this error because "Organisation" must not be "null" in any record.

Try to get more information from the error-log and post this. Then we have a better chance to support you. :-)

regards,
    Werner

• Colin Rooney
    Colin Rooney
    2014-06-23

where the field "Organisation" is empty.
    Or another possibility is, in the case of a transaction, the Organization is *

While products & customer can exist in * (i.e. for all orgs) and transaction (such as a Sales order, works order, shipment etc) must occur in a specific organisation.

colin