Payment of tax after set off

2013-01-22
2013-03-07
  • hi,

Please try to understand my scenario ,  Suppose in my accounts Service tax payable (tax Due) is 1440 ,Edu .Cess payable 29, Higher Edu cess payable 15, whereas service tax receivable is 600, Education cess receivable 12, higher education cess receivable 6. Now my net liability of tax is Service tax payable 840 (1440-600), Edu cess payable (29-15) Higher edu cess payable(15-6) I can sett off this GLs by passing Gl journal entry and can create net liability payable but while making the payment to the government i have to prepare single check of 863(840+14+9) so how Can i post this payment entry by single payment document to clear off my three taxes liability.? pls suggest.

• Anonymous
    2013-01-22

Hi Harsha,
                        Can you verify the link http://eaglerp.walkingtree.in/admin. Login with GardenAdmin/GardenAdmin. Check 'Tax computation and Tax windows. Check and let us know if this is the feature you are looking for.

• hi Rayani,
    thanx for your help i hav tried it on walk in tree but on tax computation window how i can use make payment button it is not active after which process it will get active ?I have created tax computation lines and have completed the document and generated accounting entry but what is the nxt step how can i make this payment to govt so that it will come to tax computation payment allocation tab?