process inventory movement confirmation work?

Developers
kalo wand
2013-02-24
2013-03-08
  • kalo wand
    kalo wand
    2013-02-24

Hello Dears

How process inventory movement confirmation work ?

I have customized "MMovementConfirm.java" Class, But I have not see any changes in the window nor log

I want to customize the confirmation action, any help ?

• kalo wand
    kalo wand
    2013-02-26

dear all,
    sorry for redundancy but to be clear let  me explain the exact details of my issue;

both the inventory movement and movement confirmation work fine. As I can create inventory move and confirm it through the movement confirmation window.
    The issue is that the stock cannot be reflected in the warehouse once I make movement confirmation, as I need to go back to the inventory move to close the movement.

My requirement; I need the stock to be reflected in the warehouse once I confirm movement.

In other  words, I need to link/ trigger / set in workflow or any other idea the complete action of the confirmation window with the complete and post action of t he inventory move screen.

How can I do this?

• Enrique Ruibal
    Enrique Ruibal
    2013-02-26

Hi,

AFAIR the inventory move and confirmation windows work synchronized aka when you complete the confirmation document the move is completed automatically.

Regards,

• kalo wand
    kalo wand
    2013-02-27

thanks ruibal for ur reply.

However, this isn't happened. after you confirm the movement, u will need to go to the inventory move window to complete the inventory move and post it, at this step the warehouse reflected not before that.

I tested that on 360 and 370 versions, both are the same.

• Enrique Ruibal
    Enrique Ruibal
    2013-02-27

Hi,

I understand now, I checked back again and you are right the document doesn't complete itself after the confirmation and this is kind of frustrating.

Maybe you could look at another process alike and try to customize it once you understand how it works (I don't at this point, actually). I suggest you look at Prepaid Orders, this kind of Sales Order when you complete it turns itself into a status 'waiting for payment', similar to 'waiting confirmation' on inventory movement world.

Once you enter a payment and select the order, after completing the payment you will notice the SO ends up on completed status as well.

Why don't you try it out and see if this brings up any ideas.

Regards,

• kalo wand
    kalo wand
    2013-02-27

Thank You Ruibal

I will test your idea